really. nothing. i have nothing to blog about. blogger's block. sorry. i'm so boring.
What do you want to know about/me to write about? Strangers (you know who you are blog lurkers...by the way if you read my blog you'll know that I do the same thing!) can answer too.
3 comments:
I'm in blogger slump, too. What's up with that? It's just not the right time of year to blog!
Hello! I just set my blog to private; I am not just trying to keep you from reading! I had a scary thing happen and don't want any weirdos checking out my kids! I am not sure if I have everyones email address so if you did not receive an invite to read our blog please email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will gladly add you!
Thanks,
Laurie
Laurie, sorry to hear about the child perv. this is why my blog is boring--i dont post the pictures of my children. geoff and i don't want any strangers looking at our children.
Post a Comment