Thursday, April 16, 2009

Final Decision

I didn't settle, after all. (Not too much, anyway.) I knew I would regret it if I didn't at least try to get those borders straight. I knew every time I looked at it, from here on out, I would see that vertical column, staring at me, smirking at me, judging me. So I ripped out the seams after the first row and redid it.

After that, the outside border quickly came on and now I have just a few things to do to finish it:
1. Put the backing, batting and fabric together.
2. Quilt it (this is the longest part).
4. Find buttons, in the perfect color of purple, to go in the center of the windmills.


3 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Wow, Amazing!

Carrot Jello said...

Dude, I love scrolling on your quilts. It's so cool.
Good Job.

carol said...

Yup, the perfectionist in you just wouldn't be happy with the 'settle' you were contemplating. I should know 'cause I've ripped a lot of yarn out of some little girl's tourquise poncho. I'm wearing a brace now--tendinitis of the wrist! But so worth it! And the poncho promises to look very cute on its wearer.