Since I've joined the blog world this spring I have long been fascinated by the "words" they choose for the "word verification" when one posts a comment on a blog.
I know...simple mind...
I always read them to myself, trying to have them make sense. Again, simple mind. The words aren't real words...
But here is a fun list i've been making for a few days to share with you.
supetie. Sweetie pie.
Reattle. Duh...Seattle.
adisesse. A disease?
plessublo. Placebo.
Nerva. Nerve. Or a drunken (not that i would know), Nirvana.
Narkness. Nakedness in the dark. This is actually a new word I'm going to use.
I'm such a geek, I know. I'm growing into this nerdy skin of mine. I'm comfortable.
3 comments:
You are a geek but we still love you! That is hilarious. I never thought much about them but now I find myself checking them out whenever I post a comment. My personal favorite of those you listed is narkness. I may have to use that! So funny. I have two new ones for you-
Montmn: Mountainman??
Aphil: Up hill.
Those are my guesses. Feel free to add our own interpretations!
Got one more for ya-
Ressee: Reese's of course!
Okay, now I'm obsessed. Gotta stop! LOL
I did one of these about a year ago ... smoob and hobber were some of my favorite ones.
Check out my post here.
Post a Comment