Here is the final product of the quilt I made for my sister. It is the same on both sides. ...I wish I had thought about how I looked before having the picture taken...I used to be more vain. Now I'm just vain in retrospect! :)
Go Martha by 30 :) I'm jealous that your sewing, My sewing machine has been broken since Alabama when Jacksen was helping me clean it and a piece of the bobbin chamber came missing. It never did show up....wonder what ever happened to it. Anyway I digress, I like your quilt. go you. You always were very ambitious with your craftiness. Kimberlee's thoughts: "hmmm,I think I will make my sister a quilt today just for kicks and giggles."
1 comment:
Go Martha by 30 :) I'm jealous that your sewing, My sewing machine has been broken since Alabama when Jacksen was helping me clean it and a piece of the bobbin chamber came missing. It never did show up....wonder what ever happened to it. Anyway I digress, I like your quilt. go you. You always were very ambitious with your craftiness.
Kimberlee's thoughts:
"hmmm,I think I will make my sister a quilt today just for kicks and giggles."
Post a Comment