I wish I would justify posting pictures of my little beauties, Annalise and Madeline. I can't bring myself to do it, Geoff wouldn't like it either...but oh! the pictures i've taken of them lately are precious, hilarious, colorful... i'd like to keep my blog open to all--i hate not being able to read some blogs. all i have to do is email the blocked blog author's to add me...but i never seem to get around to it.
So I want to keep my blog open, but don't want freaks having access to my most precious innocent children. (By the way, I love that you post your children on your blog, if you do. I love to see your little ones. I'm just paranoid about it all for mine.)
Next.
Can't people be nicer out there on the road? I commonly see people using their horns for yelling, instead of warning or alerting other drivers. A courteous "honk" is great, even a "honk-honk"...but "HOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNKKKKKK! HHHHOOOOONNNNKKK!" wow, you made your point. We know: You need anger management. You have a strained relationship with your parents. You have teenagers. Don't take it out on poor gramps or even the jerk that is trying to make a u-turn and got in your way whilst talking on his cell phone. It doesn't really teach him anything. Let it go. Be nice. Be the better one.
Next.
I did an experiment and the results have just come in: The Laundry doesn't, in fact, do itself. Crazy.
Next.
Who is in Kentucky, Portland, Langley, Alaska, Marysville, etc....random places. Who are you? I would love to know. Blog lurkers, like me, I assume. But everyonce in a while somebody I know and love mentions they read my blog. I like to know my audience...it gives me ideas of things to write.
Next.
I have a headache and it doesn't do well for me to be on the computer. I will end this now. Without editing I am going to post this. Now THAT is crazy! Uncharacteristic of me.
10 comments:
You'd think I'd learn from that laundry experiment, but no, I do it every other day. Such a bummer.
On another note, if you're in the mood to be 16 for a while (and who isn't, right? The zits, the self-esteem issues...) have you read Stephenie Meyer's Midnight Sun manuscript yet? Its on her website. A little slice of teenage heaven, if you will.
I am a lurker - Provo Utah.
I started having that happen on my feedjit - My Mom, in Seattle mind you, would come in from New York New York or San Francsico. I guess that the Feedjit is picking up where the carriers are not where the actual person reading is at. You might not have bad lurkers your friends might just have weird internet service.
I would love to see your kids - so if you ever make your blog private - it would be fun to see how your little family is coming along! Put the names with faces and all.
I had a hard time making that change but I am releaved I did it. Especially since the blog was set up for my Mom to see the Kiddos and not me. Your blog is for your old buddies so you have a reason to keep it open. I love reading your daily journal! Don't stop!!!
Hey your posts always crack me up. My mom is here helping with baby and we watched your darth vador thing and busted up...I'm going to recommend it to all who come my way.
PS....that means more lurkers perhaps...maybe not. I don't think anyone except you reads my blog anyway.
BTW it might be a while till I get around to the whole "tagged" new baby and all...and I like your little devil cause then my little devil has a buddy :)
It is the fault of all mothers across america that we grow up and hold onto the hope that we once believed in that 'laundry does itself.' I have fond memories of the laundry fairy, the dishes fairy, the bathroom, room, and house cleaning fairy whisking through whilst I was away... I will have to admit those fond memories are right up there warm and fuzzy with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Magical. Reality is a B&%#$! It sucks when you find out you are the fairy.
I haven't read the Midnight Sun--is that the one from Edward's perspective?
I don't mind lurkers, really. I lurk on other's blogs.
Yeah...that fairy! Messed me up. I refuse to believe she doesn't exist. I'm just going to keep hoping for her to show up, but try to do a little laundry waiting for her to arrive. I believe she will arrive...about the time I have extra cash hanging around the house (left by the money fairy) so that I can hire a maid...I will call her "fairy" and she will love it...
Can I see your precious innocent children? Please? Send pics. NOW! I miss those girls.
Your lurkers could be people that are visiting your blog because it was linked by those who you tagged. I have quite a few friends in Portland who might have wondered what kind of person had the audacity to tag me (You know I'm kidding right). Just a thought.
Ahh...Portland is from Julie, probably. Though I have family in Portland so that was my initial thought and still a high probability. I really don't mind, I'm curious.
Post a Comment