The new Harry Potter trailer...
...I still can't believe they aren't releasing it this year, just because of capitalism and WB's desire for a summer movie.
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/harry-potter-and-half-blood-prince/feature-trailer
oh...ur, sorry I am just being lazy and posting the URL.
Gotta get Madeline dressed for preschool.
Then I'm going to get candle wax out of a carpet. Let the good times roll.
4 comments:
Hey Kim, just wanted you to know that I'm out here reading your blog. You have some great random thoughts. I love it!
Thanks for the update of Matt. Glad to hear that things might not be as serious as originally thought.
I'm so glad to hear things are not as once thought with Matt. I hope things continue to be alright.
I can't wait to watch this harry potter trailer.
hey I just barely read about Matt...glad things are looking better and thanks for all your great postings....love them all. can you tell I'm in a terrible rush cause Marcus is starting to pitch a fit??!!!
kIM-
hey there! it's been a while but ia m glad to find you here on the blog world. and i too have been following the story of steph and christian. i hope that you are well!
Post a Comment