I don't know if you have been following, or are aware of, the story of the Arizona couple who were in a plane crash in August. He was raised in Arizona and she in Provo. They have four children under the age of six.
Here is a link of the recent story. It tells the story of what happened and follows to current happenings.
Here is her sister's blog. She is taking care of Stephanie's three older children while the two year old is in the care of her other sister.
Here is Stephanie's blog, where her sister, Courtney, reposts links that are requested through readers.
It is amazing, this woman I've never met, though whom I relate to, is someone I love and care about. A stranger. But we are all children of God, right? So that doesn't make us such strangers.
Their family is proof to the power and strength found in families. Bad things happen to everybody but through faith and love, this family is seeing miracles.
3 comments:
For some reason, none of the links showed up for me.
try it again? i tried, coming into my blog, just in case, not from my dashboard to mimick how you get there...anyway, it worked for me. do you have things blocked?
on my "blog stalking" list i have c jane enjoy it's link. you can find everything there.
I have been keeping up on them as well. I love Stephanie's outlook on life...
Post a Comment