Monday, October 26, 2009

In Conclusion...


Remember in school when you were writing your papers and you got to the formulaic "In Conclusion" paragraph? That was good times. All your hard work and you're almost finished...you just need to sum it all up and hope all of your ideas add up nicely.

On the flip (but still on the happy) side, when reading a paper and it says, "In conclusion" you know it is almost finished and that is also so very nice...not to say it wasn't an enjoyable read; it's just nice to know the time frame of things.

I don't know about you, but my feelings get a little uneasy when I'm not sure when something is going to end. For instance when somebody talks for much longer than was expected, for example: at church. Sometimes it is just fine, sometimes there is no uneasiness--just a hunger for more. It just depends on the speaker, I guess.

So without further ado, my conclusion to: The Purple Quilt.

In conclusion, this was a fun project. The hand-quilting portion took so very long, but it is finished now. The buttons went on quickly and I'm satisfied with the quilt.












7 comments:

32 Flavors said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I miss you?

Mallory said...

Fun quilt! Good job!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Beautiful quilt Kim! Glad you're enjoying life in Rexburg.

Kinley said...

I think it turned out lovely! We should get together again soon!

jennycooks said...

It turned out just beautiful! And I really am serious, email me and pick a day to meet up in I.F. for lunch friend!!! Tuesdays or Fridays are the best days for me!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Very impressive :) !!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing, that is purely impressive.