If you've been to my blog than you'll notice the template change. Yes, not so great. It didn't change any of my boxes or whatever they're called...you know the elements of "books i've read" or "blogs i visit"--they didn't change to the "Shabby" background I selected. So I went to try to find colors for them, I'm not happy with it. It is hard on the eyes, I think.
I still can't figure out how to change the bar that separates the individual posts, and I don't know how to change the title of my blog's background. Also, the music part; can't get it to match well.
Easy. Whatever. Not for me. I consider myself to have a average amount of intelligence. Actually I'll go out on an arrogant limb as I tell you I consider myself to have a high amount of intelligence. After all, don't most people consider themselves an authority on life and the way things should be and look and function?
I can't do this, though.
I've tried this several times. I've tried taking pictures that are on the web and making them into wall paper on my blog for a background. Do you know what happens? My screen goes blank! Luckily there is a great safety net as it goes back to the original template.
...These youngsters these days...and all this technology. Reminds me of a life insurance company my brother, Adam, directed me to. Please check it out: http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340/saturday-night-live-old-glory
2 comments:
Good luck figuring it out. I'd offer you some advice, but, well, I'm about in the same boat. Although I have figured out the picture part, it wasn't too hard. :)
Don't feel bad, I totaly need someone to come and pimp out my blog. I don't have patience for it.
Post a Comment