Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Easy does it...

I figured out I needed to change the template. It still isn't what I want but at least not everything is pink!!! Geoff complained enough that I took the Pepto effect off the screen. You are welcome, Geoff. You're hot, too, Geoff.

Annalise is at school right now.

Madeline is at school right now.

And what is a mother to do? Yes, exactly. Get off the computer and get to work.

Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

jennycooks said...

This makes me chuckle right out loud. You have made it, yes you have. It is shocking when school starts isn't it?! You would totaly think I would be super-productive and maximize my child-lesser hours, but strangley I find myself tempted in the direction of naps, reading, TV, general leisure, and other totaly non-type productive activities...

Talia said...

I like the pink, but I have two girls as well! How is it with both kids in school? I swear I'm going to cry when Kayla starts but she can't wait! Every day she asks me when she gets to ride the yellow bus to school and tells me how much I'll miss her. Funny girl. All too soon...