Friday, September 26, 2008

Another good morning...

Ahhh. Laying out clothes the night before. Two mornings in a row where things went smoothly. Nice. I don't know what to do with this built up patience I have...I didn't have to use it. ...yeah, right...me with patience? right.

speaking of built up...i'm starting to lift weights more. i did a lower body two days ago and can finally move again. today i worked on my arms and back and abs...my abs are starting to get sore but my arms i can still use. i better get my shower in before i can't lift my arms above my head!!!

My mom is having surgery today on her wrist. She got a compound fracture with her radius crushing into her carpals: ouch! She also cracked a rib and that seems to bother her the most. So today she will have two metal plates put onto the top and bottom of her wrist with cadaver bone grafted in. Then in six months she'll have another surgery to remove the plates. And then some months after that, another surgery to remove scar tissue. All from slipping on rock at the beach.

Well...i'd better get to that shower.

1 comment:

Adam said...

A certain family member, I'm not naming who (we'll call her "Karol" to keep her, I mean, their, anonymity) has expressed a frustration for blogs without pictures. I think yours might fit the category. C'mon, let's see some pictures!