Madeline: When awe we going to buy a house? (by the way, I'm writing this out how she speaks, without L's and without R's)
Kimberlee: Not for a while.
M: Why?
K: Because they cost a lot of money and we don’t know where we are going to live yet. (We'll probably settle down in a few years, when Geoff's career is more stable, for your info.)
M: We awe going to buy a house in Cayifoma.
K: Where?
M: Cahifoma
K: California?
M: Uh-huh. Thewe a whole bunch a Cayifoma’s and we gonna wive there.
I don't know if she's heard me talk about living in California, or if she's heard about Uncle Adam and Aunt Lindsay living there...or maybe, she's prophetic! Ha-Ha!
Oh, also I must announce that Madeline said in the car last night that her husband died and that she is going to buy a new one. A fake one.
I think the "fake" thing comes from Annalise saying that her husband isn't real. I don't know where the husband thing comes from or what the dying thing means.
4 comments:
Yay, Maddie! I think she's prophetic! I too think you are going to buy a house in California...right next to us. Wouldn't that be fun?? I miss you guys and your girls! We sang "High on a Mountain Top" in Stake Conference, and I got teary eyed thinking of when we would sing it for FHE, because it was Anna's favorite song. Maybe I'm just emotional because of pregnancy, but I think it's because I really miss you.
I knew if anyone was going to post a comment, it would be you, Lindsay. Remember when we lived close---like 20 yards away---and you and Adam would stop by. I loved it when you would knock on the door and I think it would be fabulous to be close to you guys. we miss you so much.
Ok so I love your girls they crack me up...Why in the helmet would you pick 'war and peace' to "devour" crazy women... Can you not wait for the dang twilight movie...why am I so obsessed?! I on the other hand thought their love very deep and moving sort of teenage romanceish but at the same time they both are willing to go to great extremes for each other...
Have you read the portion she started to write from Edward's perspective...It is called "Midnight Sun" and part way through writing it, she gave it to some people for editing and such and it got leaked out so she has stopped writing it and posted it on the internet. Pretty good/different perspective. I thought anyway although it is incomplete.
Just follow Lindsay's rule of thumb if you wind up in L.A. (hopefully you won't): don't live anywhere mentioned in a Tu Pac (sp?) song (we came VERY close - "Inglewoods always up to no good" - we lived right next to it...)
That would be soooo rad if you lived down here. Maddie may even find a fake husband here someday!
Post a Comment