So I was on overstock.com and thought I would peruse their jewelry. Because I like to look at sparkly things. Do I really need to waste an explanatory sentence to say that though?
Here is the ring:
When I uploaded the picture of the ring to this blog post, the picture was much larger. I decided it would be better to make it a little smaller. Less intimidating to the...uh...rings with flatter stones.
So. The description said the pearls were set in a "classic double design." Classic double design? Really? Classic? As in, this is a familiar setting to the masses? I can see how "princess cut" or "pear" or "round" is called classic. But two pearls (or any round stones, for that matter) set next to each other, looking like breasts...classic? Or even, wanted? Maybe for a lesbian.
p.s. sorry if I have offended any lady out there wearing a ring that looks like breasts.
10 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have seen in along time! Thanks for the chuckle. I think it is safe to assume the designer made a boob-boo (hehehe, I feel so knotty writing that) and that is how it made its way onto Overstock.
PS. Is it bad I am a little envious of that stinkin' ring?
Dang it I hate it when I forget to add something to my comment. Sorry for commenting twice.
Going with the whole thankful subject: I bet you are thankful Geoff didn't pop this double beauty out when he proposed. And I bet he is thankful too because you just may have said no if he did. Just a thought.
Dying laughing! That ring is awful!
yes. i noticed a few other items on overstock.com that, while not perverted like this beauty, were worthy of mention. Not because they were insane, but because anybody purchasing these items would be insane to spend that much money on something so superfluous.
Thanks for sharing I needed a good a laugh! Your commentary just sends it over the top.
It's a great gift for a gentleman friend, don't you think?
Carrot: That was my second thought (after--breasts, really? a breast-ring?) about the ring. A ring for a man. But it is so feminine. But so are breasts.
Question:
A woman wears this ring on a date. Her date can't stop looking at her breast ring. Does she feel violated or get offended?
There are some really head-scratchers with this ring.
I wonder what the designer of this ring is like...
correction to my previous comment:
one of two options:
1. there really are some head-scratchers...
or
2. there are some real head-scratchers...
you decide.
Oh and Laurie,
Regarding your jealousy:
The pearls are quite pert.
I understand.
I just read about the transgender, fake doctor offering breast exams to women in bars, and then read about the 'classic' dual-pearls ring. I just noticed a connecting theme here, that's all. A terrific twosome, if you will! OK, a real pair.
Post a Comment