Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful: Days 28 and 29

Twenty-Nine:
I am thankful that I don't feel well today. Again.

During my first two pregnancies, I complained a lot. Well, no: my first pregnancy was easy. My second time around was more difficult. That was the one I complained the most.

After losing a pregnancy in the Spring, I find myself thankful to be feeling sick this time around. If it is like my first two pregnancies, I will only feel sick for a month, at most, and then it will calm down.

So, Cheers!: to Tums, and to napping.

Twenty-Eight:
I am thankful for a husband who is so good to me. He doesn't just "step up" when times are tough; he is always up, anticipating the needs of our family, seeing to them. There is not a day when I am not thankful for him.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wait, did i miss a pregnancy announcement?

Lefty said...

I didn't make an official announcement on this public blog, though I'm not hiding it either.

I am only seven weeks along as of now. If I can make it to the end of the week I will be farther along than the last one when I miscarried at 7.5 weeks. I am feeling sick though, and the last time around I felt sick for a few days but then it went away. I blamed it on "perhaps I'm having a boy", since I felt different than with the girls.

Are you on my family blog list? Email me and I'll invite you if I haven't. I put more personal topics on that one.