Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful: Day Three

With the weather cooling off,
my hands are in need for serious moisture.
The tops of my knuckles, in particular.
I went down the massive skincare aisle
(does anyone else feel somewhere between
overwhelmed
and
in heaven
in that aisle?)
and found this product:
Last year I purchased their banana hand creme.
I didn't like the smell.
But almond?
Yes please.
And after applying it a few times today,
my skin is smoothing out nicely.
Thank you, Burt.
Thank you, Bees, belonging to Burt.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

gotta say that the skin care aisle is ALWAYS a mixture of pleasure to the senses as well as a bit overwhelming. so i'm with ya there gf!
i'm surprised you've never used the burt's bees almond yet. that's delish! (and really good for the skin, it rubs right in and isn't greasy like the Norwegian formula by Neutrogena, which is another really good one for nighttime, by the way.)