Thankful: Day 22
I am thankful for flannel bed sheets. It is Monday today, which means, yes, it is Clean Sheet Day. Monday is my official day for washing bed linens, if I haven't stated that on this blog already. I started putting on the flannel sheets last week. So nice. That much warmer. It is cold here. Very cold. And I need anything I can get my hands on to bring the temperature up. Speaking of which:
Thankful: Day 21
I am thankful for hot chocolate. It is so delicious. It is hot. It can be made up several ways. When I hold a mug of the good stuff, it warms my hands. When I drink a mug of the good stuff, it warms my body. It makes snow feel welcome. Because when it snows, I drink hot chocolate and put a fire on. Which brings me to:
Thankful: Day 20
I am thankful for our gas fireplace. I just push a button, turn on the fan and I have warmth. Beautiful, instant warmth. Not that I wouldn't be able to make a fire, because, I can make a fire. At least, in my dream last night, all I had were some twigs, some straw and one log, and I made a fire, quickly too. No matches. Just me rubbing two twigs together. I am good. In my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment