I write "post two" because I think I gave you all a pretty good idea for a gift idea with the breast ring. You are welcome, by the way.I figure since I am so great at finding special items for that special someone, I should start a string of posts on the matter.
And to begin this one I will state that this beauty was also found on overstock.com. In the clearance. You know you are going to find the best of the best in the leftover of the leftovers, right?
No really, I did find some really beautiful pieces of jewelry in the clearance section of this website, so do check it out.
But you have to admit, it is a pretty good setup for some total garbage, too. Where do things go that not enough people purchased? Overstock.com. And where do the items not selling well on this website go? Their "clearance" section. So this is the first place I searched.
And I found the above strawberry charm bracelet beauty. At first I thought, is this a child's bracelet? But then I saw the adult female hand model and knew that this was a treasure that I could have and wear.
Dreams really do come true.
2 comments:
Dangit. I already ordered it. It should be delivered to your house any day.
If you get a box from Overstock, just put it back in the mail and return it.
Very funny, Kim, and Lindsay's reply too! Wouldn't it be great if the bracelet was strawberry scented?!
Post a Comment