Today I am thankful for literacy.
I am thankful that I can pick up a book and get wrapped up in a great story.
I am thankful that if I have a question, about anything, I can find the information I need to answer my questions. Or find the right source to teach me.
I love that words can lead me on a path of transformation. Words can inspire me.
This guy does not feel the same:
1 comment:
wowza. that's all i can say to the gentleman discretely informing us that he's a "self smart" guy, a-hem, behind bars. pretty bars, painted white and all, with a fuzzy tv screen, and how eloquent he was, talking about how much he wanted to maybe, possibly quit smoking first, then maybe dope later. maybe. possibly. but probably not. his brain is just too full from all the attempts at reading something for the guards.
Post a Comment