I haven't forgotten about you.
I've been putting my sewing/creation-station/dance-party room together. It's looking good! I'm typing at my table right now...my sewing/creation-station (no dancing on this) table, that is.
I feel spoiled. I feel calm. I am happy.
I will take pictures and post soon.
I really haven't forgotten you.
Stay tuned.
To keep you busy while waiting for the next post, think over these phrases I've heard through my life:
Keep the faith.
Life's a garden, dig it.
Keep on keepin' on.
Never trust a naked bus driver. (Really, truly: one of my best friend's father told me this more than once.)
Don't eat the yellow snow. (Dang. Wish I'd heeded that advice... kidding, of course...but do I really have to tell you that?)
Tulip bulbs in the fall. (Have you planted yours?)
1 comment:
Thank you for reminding me to plant my tulip bulbs! =) I might have honestly forgotten without you!
Post a Comment