Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Lucky Initials!

Most days we get a bill and some junk-mail when I retrieve our mail from our special (it could be its own post!) mailbox.

But every once in a while, I find a gem; the other day was no exception! Are you on your edge of your seat? I understand. Wait no more:

This is what came in the mail:
I'm sure I'm not the only person receiving this. I just feel bad for those who receive this and they see my initials, yes my initials on their mail. I'm sure Geoff secretly wishes that his initials were on our mail, though he seemed genuinely excited for me. Of course, it's probably because he knows I'll share my prize with him. But for those in my town receiving this notice, with first names that don't start with "K" and last names that don't start with "S"...well, that must be a big bummer. I bet you wish you live in Rexburg and have my name, huh?
You see, my initials, yes my initials have been approved!
(So glad I married my husband, for the last initial alone!!)
Someone with my initials will definitely be a winner! I am now wondering who I know with my same initials. I should probably warn them...and try not to feel too competitive...
It even had my address on the inside--this I think they specially printed for me. Because it was my address and had the caveat of "IF" I am the winner. But I think...I think I have a pretty good chance...
Somebody with the initials "C.S." urged me to read this. I don't know who CS is, but really? Need they put that in? This notice speaks for itself!!! I mean, somebody with my initials, and in my small town is going to win. I think I have pretty good chance.
To get my hopes up even more, they outlined what will happen, with pictures, if I am the winner. So excited for Rexburg! Somebody with my initials is going to win!!
Not only do I have a very good chance of winning, but they also offered me deals on products that have been even seen on TV (on TV!) to try. 100 % Guaranteed Satisfaction!
Can life get any better than this?
My problem: narrowing down what I really need from what I want.
I've narrowed it down to "Heel Tastic" and "Turbo Snake"...
I think I'll go with the Turbo Snake, because it "Instantly Unclogs Any Drain" and...well, who doesn't need that from time to time?
I would say "cross your fingers for me"...but, need I? Really?

2 comments:

carol said...

I'd say "good luck" but no need--you've always been LUCKY! You nut, I love you!

Heidi said...

ha ha ha ha ha!
You are so witty and clever. You most obviously will win, just given how "gifted" you already are! :)
So if someone from Rexburg with the initials KS will win, I wonder if someone from Kent with the initials of HS will win! Then we'd BOTH be winners!!!!