Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can Life GET Any Better?!

So you know how Publishing Clearing House is coming to my city and somebody with my initials (yes, my initials!!) is going to win?

Well life has just become even better! Yes, I know. I'm one lucky, lucky girl.

This time I will just tell you and not make you wait a few days to hear the good news.

I just received an email.....

and it informed me....

are you ready?

I received an email from...

the World Lotto Corporation...

they informed me that I had an "email success" in their "computer balloting" that was held today. They said it was a "promotional program aimed at encouraging Internet users."

I won in the second category "of this draws". Their English isn't so great, but they want to give me money that I won. So I'm not complaining.

Yes. Money.

I have been "approved" (once again, that word! Like how my initials were approved from PCH! I love approval..) to claim 840,000 Lire. I'm not sure what that changes to in American dollars, but it sounds great to me!

What am I doing posting this when I should be responding to their email immediately!!

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

carol said...

I knew that you were lucky but didn't know you were THAT lucky! If I was you, I'd make and sell lucky charms, I know I'd buy one!
(Kim, you are very funny!)

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I get these kind of scams all them time. Do people really fall for them? Glad you can find humor in them!

Lefty said...

A Scam? What?

Oh man! I guess I shouldn't have emailed with my bank account numbers, social security number and that password so they can deposit the money...

(or whatever these emails are trying to fish for)