She and her staff come up with wonderful ideas. "Good Things", if you will. Sometimes I do them, sometimes I don't. More times I don't...but now that I'm officially a "stay-at-home-mom" with no small little ones (for now...), I've more energy and will to take part in some of them.
This one called for a wreath form, nuts, a hot glue gun and some ribbon.
You: Prone-girl! You know you're not supposed to use a hot glue gun.
Me: Well, yes. But I really wanted to do this. The finger burns aren't really all that bad.
You: All that bad?!
Me: And then the satisfaction of hanging it up and cutting the ribbon and tying it on...well, I'm very happy about it.
You: Prone-girl! You know you're not supposed to use scissors!!
Me: Well, it's all over now. But hey, look at what I did:
4 comments:
Awesome! I like the nuts. I made one like this last year, but with pinecones. I can't sew or knit, but by golly i can glue!
Wow, this took a lot of patience to make. Beautimous! Yes, you DO need a wonderful, luscious brilliant-colored ribbon to 'punch it up'--the soft browns are great though. Now Idaho has some new talent--you!
Love the nuts! That is my kind of craft project and looks great!
You got me thinking, and I must ask you, what's with the Girl Scouts selling nuts? Come back when your selling cookies (I like the Samoa's best).
You know that somewhere two brothers are contemplating raiding their little sisters closet for thin-mints but will only find lame almonds. Not cool.
-Adam
Post a Comment