Monday, November 16, 2009

Company Man's Wife

The boss is coming for dinner, at our house, tomorrow night.

Just what do you make the boss?

He doesn't come into our town very often. At least, I don't think he does.

I've never met him before.

So just what do I make for dinner?

I think I'm going to keep it simple. And tasty.

Homemade Beef Stew
Homemade Rolls
Green Salad

What do you think?

And dessert? I'm not sure yet.

2 comments:

carol said...

This sounds good! yum Or you could slow-cook a nice pot roast ala Grandma Frankman? Dessert--check out Mary Nielson's blog for apple crepes. A great apple pie or crisp w/vanilla bean topping or ice cream is a great capper to the meal. Good luck, it sounds tastey!

Stephanie said...

I am excited to hear how it goes and what you make. I am sure whatever you do will be terrific. Good luck.