Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Cashing In"?

When I'm sleeping I don't like to cuddle. Or be massaged. It wakes me up. I want to be sleeping.

So last night when Geoff started rubbing my back (in his sleep, no doubt) and I wanted him to stop quickly, I said, "Geoff, you can rub my back another time."

He startled awake, stopped and went back to sleep.

Tonight we were sitting next to each other (in the chapel at the temple) and he whispered, "Oh, I can't wait to cash in on the massage later!"

Then we became one of those giggly couples you see, sharing a secret, smiling. I told him that of course he could, because I knew how much he loved it.

So...now I'm just waiting for him to cash in on the good times. Perhaps I should get off the computer...

3 comments:

carol said...

TMI! And at the temple too!

Lefty said...

Well I hope my writing reflected the sarcastic tone Geoff was taking. His comment was reflecting on my "generous" offer that he could rub my back later.

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Wow. That is great. I should "let" people give me more back rubs.