Friday, November 6, 2009

Eye Color

somewhat creepy picture of eyes courtesy of DiscoverMagazine.com

Is it weird that I probably (if I've ever met you, of course) know your eye color?
Do you know mine? (brown/hazel green-brown...or something like that, if you're wondering)
Geoff finds it amusing and strange that I pay attention to and remember others eye colors. The way most know hair color--though I know that, too. I just know eye color, as well. When it comes to knowing between gray, green and blue, sometimes I get off; but brown vs. those colors I know. Unless the green or blue is piercing, then I'll know the color.
So am I strange? Well, I am strange; but is it strange that I know and remember eye color?
Please respond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think yours are brown.

Grandmary said...

I don't notice eye color unless I am already thinking about it. This must show special intelligence on your part. Noticing details is a sign of intelligence, you know.

I also love your nutty wreath. I think Martha stole the idea from me. I made one back in the 70's but it was much thinner than yours. I like yours better.