Friday, March 6, 2009

Recipe Thursday Delay...


I just realized that I didn't post a recipe yesterday. I'm sure both of you are very sad about that.


Here is a quick recipe that I use for times when I am stressed, rushed, and without imagination.


1. Talk to husband on his way home from work.


2. Complain to said spouse that you don't know what to do for dinner.


3. Children scream and whine in background (this is not really optional, it just happens...)


4. Said husband suggests he bring home Pho or Gortitos...


5. Accept offer.


6. Kiss husband when he gets home, set the table and have dinner.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I think tonight is going to be a take out night. I don't have the energy to whip out a gourmet meal. I'll save it for Saturday or Sunday. I want a Blue Cheese Burger and fries...!

carol said...

You should have posted this on the Princess blog! It's good to be a Princess...if you don't want to cook dinner AGAIN.

The Woody's Fam said...

Dang that picture made me hungry and I was all excited when I thought you were going to give out the recipe for it. Oh well, take out it is!!!