to exercise daily, either at the gym, or taking a walk around the 'hood. (on the side: we took the girls on a tiny hike on Saturday and are going to do this on Saturday mornings from here on out.)
to not count my doing laundry and the dishes and cleaning the bathroom as my daily exercise. (that is just bonus movement.)
to not eat refined sugars except occasionally. occasionally means once a week or less. (this will be the hardest for me since my inner royal self thinks i need constant pleasure.)
to replace the evil refined sugars for more substantial and nutrient dense sugars: fruit, vegetables, yogurt, cheese and chocolate. (okay, so maybe a little less chocolate, too--but not too much less, it has copper and zinc and, in moderation, is actually a healthy thing. also, i don't believe in deprivation.)
to drink more water.
to not be afraid of migraines. the fear holds me back from embracing life sometimes. i've got to push beyond this.
to work on my story. it's not going to write itself.
3 comments:
You can do it. We try to only eat sugary treats on Sunday as dessert for our Sunday meal. We're trying to be super anal during the week with only eating veggies and proteins.
I love your resolve! I know you can do it!
I need to do that too. Those refined sugars will get ya! Hey, I didn't know you were writing a story?! Guess I'll have to go back on your posts a bit. You've caught my attention. What's it about???
Post a Comment