Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have you seen this...


CORD?!
I have a small home.
Not many places for a cord to get lost.
I've looked in all those places.
I even cleaned my daughters' room for that chance that my three year old took it and used it as a leash for a stuffed animal, a belt for a princess dress or something so random I can't think of the use. Remember the bunk bed incident? Lots of good things under there. This time, no cord. Though I did find a princess tiara and two books. (Are you wondering if I'm wearing the tiara? No? Not at first, but you are now, huh? Keep wondering...I'm not telling...but, uh, if you're planning on stopping by my home today, please let me know so I can take it off--I mean, so I can bake you some bread..or er...)
I now have one clean bedroom, but still no cord.
I have two post ideas, and some pictures taken for those posts. But no USB cord, no posts. Except this post complaining about the missing cord...

No comments: