Monday, April 20, 2009

My Greatest Dream...

Not many people know it.

My brother knows it, and I think appreciates it.

My Geoff knows it, but I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm joking.

I'm not!

Do you want to know?

It involves you.

It involves every person in the world, actually.

It involves...jazz hands.

My greatest dream is that for just five minutes, every body in the world will break out in song and dance. In unison. Broadway style. Lights, dancing, walking in unison, and singing in unison. It ends with everybody smiling, with their hands out in front of them: JAZZ HANDS!!!

I don't have a specific song.

Some people have been living my dream, in a very small scale (not all were dancing and nobody was singing--it was just a dance, not a Broadway Show on the grandest scale). Though it was just a commercial, it made my heart yearn for this even more...



Ahhh....a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: