1. I'm going to have a nervous break down.
2. I will settle on less than matching up borders.
3. I will never complete this quilt.
As of right now, I am toying with seam ripping (for the 237th time) one border, hand stitching at the intersections that are having difficulty matching, then running the whole row with the machine. It seems to be working, at least, with the last row I did like that.
Here it is right now:
4 comments:
Wow, it looks perfect, and finished, to me... but I'm the kind of person that would be super impressed with myself if I ever created something as cool as a quilt. I wish I had that kind of patience and creativity- Good job!
It looks Amazing! You know....back in the good old days, people used to put a mistake in a quilt on purpose so you could tell it was genuinely hand-made (I learned that from my grandma:)! Don't stress, let it be, it looks gorgeous!!!!!!
It looks fantastic! Please don't choose the option not to finish it, it's too beautiful to leave undone.
This totally cracked me up, because it is exactly the situation I get in with EVERY sewing project I ever do. I rip seams three and four times before they're right. I feel for you! It turned out beautifully though. I'm sure it will get lots of love and lots of use.
Post a Comment