Monday, January 12, 2009

Fantastic Findings under the bed


This is just another post among the long string of Madeline Posts! Three year olds are so good for material, I just can't pass this one up.
On Saturday while Geoff took the girls for a little bit, I cleaned up the girls room and just knew that their bunk bed needed to be pulled out and the carpet vacuumed. I found several of Madeline's treasures. She takes things that she thinks will be taken away from her (for good reason!) and hides under her bed with them.
I will go through the list of contraband.
1. red hots. This was bought to decorate Christmas cookies....didn't make it that far...
2. paint brush. So many uses for paint brushes...I'm sure it was a magic wand or something...
3. Christmas ornament from the tree (she spent a good time playing under her bunk bed during the break!)--Geoff's and my "First Christmas" ornament locket.
4. 100% Cocoa. These didn't get devoured...I wonder why...
5. tortilla shell. Mmmm. I think she enjoyed these with the red hots, as there is a hint of red/pink coloring around the bite marks.
6. pen. a girl always needs a pen.
7. toilet paper. a girl could always use some toilet paper.
8. lip gloss. needed.
9. a fork: not pictured because I put it in the dishwasher forgetting it's need to go to the photoshoot...just pretend it's in the picture.
All in all, I've learned something: the contents under her bed look much like the contents of my purse. You never know when you'll need tissue, chocolate, lip gloss, pens, carbs, forks, gold or candy. These items should be in your purse...or, if you're three, under your bed.

3 comments:

32 Flavors said...

Oh Prone, how I love your daughter. She makes me laugh. Much like how you make me laugh.

The Woody's Fam said...

Oh, goodness, I am having a hard time typing again, you make me laugh toooooooo hard. This post is great and you're right, a 3 year old never fails to give great material for a great blog read.

Great, Great, Great Read! Thanks. I just posted a book on Adam's SEX post - it was a good read too. I am so happy to have technology in my life; without it I would be so bored. I am also so thankful that this beloved technology has brought me back in contact with the Christensen/Schwiermann Families!

carol said...

You are so funny! Likewise your darling daughter! I'm grateful you reminded me of what's important to carry in one's purse! Provident living and beautifying supplies are very essential to peace of mind!