Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The jokes I see and hear during my typical day

Madeline is funny and she knows she is funny, though sometimes just thinks she is funny.

She likes to be completely naked around the home and sometimes I get her to lounge in at least panties.

So earlier today, in her panties, she puts her hands in the back, back of the hands facing her bum and says, "Where did my hands go?! I'm hiding them! Where'd they go?"

Then later:

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"B.M." (we call bowel movements "B.M" in our home opposed to the standard poop most homes use)

"B.M. Who?"

"Poo-Poo. Please let me go in to the bathwoom."

....I really love adult conversation. I remember when I used to have it. I still get it when Geoff gets home. It's great. ...though a lot of our conversation is me retelling all of the funny or not so funny things they've done.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Kim, you are hilarious. Anytime you can tell stories with "B.M." in them is a-o.k. by me. Throw in some bottoms to bottoms sometime!

Lindsay had this open and am glad she did. I haven't had a Kimberlee fix in a long time. Keep your typical days rolling if they're this funny.

We miss you guys and your tater-tot casseroles...we did spend a lot of time in Idaho, I suppose we can just call it tot casserole now, eh?

Love,
Adam

Lefty said...

Ahhh...Bottoms to bottoms. A great childhood game for the perverted Christensen kids. No wonder Madeline has so much "body joy" and always talks about her bum-bum. It's genentic!