
I assume you all heard (since it was front cover breaking news!...) that the next Harry Potter movie to be released, that was scheduled for November or December (I can't remember exactly) is going to be released next summer.
It's ready to be played, but because Warner Brothers didn't have a summer movie planned for next year they are using this movie.
Argh!
In the article I read a few weeks ago, the man being interviewed tried using "[this way there will be less of a gap until the next movie.]" Sorry, that does nothing for me.
I suppose I will just read the book come November...the version in my head is probably better than the movie, anyway. Yes, the version in my head is a musical. And Harry Potter is played by a girl, like in Peter Pan plays. Everybody sings and because they are wizards and witches, fireworks are at the end of every scene while they are all doing their jazz hands. Ahh...just how life should be. Jazz hands and choreographed dancing and singing.
2 comments:
you're a piece of work
Boo! At this rate, the kids who play the main characters will be bringing their spouses and kids to the movie premeirs.
Post a Comment