WHAT THE CRAP????!!!!!! (see previous blog!) OK, I'll let you desert me, I promise not to cry--until you get over Snoqualmie Pass! Seriously, it's wonderful that Geoff and you have a great opportunity, but it's been sweet to have you close by for a few years. Maybe in the future it will happen again--closer, I mean!
8 comments:
WHAT THE CRAP????!!!!!! (see previous blog!) OK, I'll let you desert me, I promise not to cry--until you get over Snoqualmie Pass! Seriously, it's wonderful that Geoff and you have a great opportunity, but it's been sweet to have you close by for a few years. Maybe in the future it will happen again--closer, I mean!
I'm so sad that you'll be going! Do provide more details though. Enquiring minds want to know.
YAY!
heh heh. your mom said what the crap.
what the crap?! explain!!!
When???!
You will be missed! But I am so excited to see what new adventures await you.
Exciting! DO tell.
Post a Comment