I had a glorious dream last night.
One of those dreams that is, in fact, a dream.
I held a beautiful and plump little girl in my arms. She was a site! Dark auburn hair, blue eyes, chubby cheeks. And she was my little girl.
I was in a hospital room, resting on a bed. My mom and Geoff were there. There were no nurses or doctors or IV's (which actually is not my ideal: but since there was no pain nor complication, it was okay--also that it was a dream!). Just the three of us with my mom directing traffic and Geoff in his as-always supportive role. She was cleaning something by a sink and then I asked when I would be in labor. She looked at me and said, "You are in labor."
Just then I needed to push. My mom quickly headed to the foot of the bed with a clean, white, fluffy towel that caught this wonderful little girl who came out so quickly she skidded across the towel and came to a halt in my mother's arms. Mom smiled and I sat up and took the babe in my arms.
It was such a nice dream. Yes, if you couldn't guess, I'm baby hungry. A girlfriend of mine said that at church a week or two ago another friend asked if I was expecting because of a look I was giving a baby (I assume of hunger). She told our friend no, and that I just really want to be.
So dreamy little babe, thank you for coming into my dream last night...pretty soon. I hope.
3 comments:
Yay :)
Kim, so glad I could be of help. Yes, those white fluffy Costco towels are the best! And of course the baby girl would be beautiful.:)
Post a Comment