Monday, August 17, 2009

Guessing Game for You!

What is this? What can it mean?
Another Hint:
Do you still not know?
Here's the biggest hint:
I'm sure you know by now.

But here's the problem (because my life is filled with really difficult problems, like, what to name jam...): I don't know what to call this blackberry concoction.

Any suggestions?

My jam is named after songs. So far, I've got:

Strawberry Fields Forever Jam
Raspberry Beret
Superfreak Triple Berry Jam
Kiss Me Chocolate-Raspberry Spread
Summertime Peach

But what to name the Blackberry Jam....



6 comments:

Dan said...

I would name this one of the following...

1) "Forbidden Love," based off of Madonna's disco hit.

2) "Because The Night" [belongs to music], based off 10,000 Maniacs.

3) "Sugar," based off of Tori Amos amazing hit...!

4) Lastly "Medication," based of Shirley Manson's hit from the 3rd or 4th Garbage album.

Shumway's said...

"blueberry-licious" -Byonce
Crash into Blueberry -DMB
Blueberry Shack -B52's
Blueberry House - Rick James
"baby got blueberry" -baby got back
blueberry delight -Mammas & Pappas
you dont bring me anything but blueberries -Sheryl crow
your blueberry is a wonderland -John Mayer
Sunday, Blueberry Sunday - U@


I could go on and on, but I think I provided a few solid options. Whish I were there to partake of these forbidden fruit Jams!!!!!

carol said...

How about a topical non-musical title: "The Berry Blues"

Lefty said...

Dan: I like the Medication idea--for the sweet-tooth fixes a spoonful of jam can cure...

Sarah: I really like the "Your Blackberry is a Wonderland" and of course, since they're my favorite band, "Sunday, Blackberry Sunday"

Mom: And for the tossy-turvy feelings I have right now, and as I made the jam, contemplating major changes in life (for a later post), maybe The Blackberry Blues might be dead on.

The Sylvan Dragon said...

Hmmm...

Fade to Black-berry? Based on the Rolling Stones' "Fade to Black"

Back in Black-berry, from the title track of AC/DC's "Back in Black" album.

Blackberry is my favorite, I hope you pick a good one. Good luck.

Lefty said...

Ooh! I really like "Back in Black-berry"--good idea!