I know, I know. I haven't posted since Monday.
Shame, Shame, I know my Name.
An no, I still haven't made that All-Important Decision on what to name the Blackberry Jam. I liked the suggestions that some of you made, and even considered one of my own: Are We Human or Are We Blackberry Jam?, but haven't had much room in my brain for making important decisions like that just yet.
I won't disclose any unsettled decisions right now, so publicly (for the two people who actually read my blog!). Your curiosity is spiked a little, isn't it? i'm sorry. i still can't say what ch-ch-ch-changes are coming, or not; though i'll save you one guess: no, i'm not expecting. That wouldn't be much of a decision in itself, anyway. Yes, though, i'd love to be carrying a baby around inside this lonesome womb; and if all goes right, i hopefully will be doing so in a few months. But I digress.
I have many blog ideas but little time to execute.
And right now, I need to publish this nothing post (I should make buttons for you to wear: "I went to accident-prone left-hander and I'll I got was nothing!") and head to the gym to run off my anxiety on the treadmill. It's amazing how much longer I can run with all this anxiety about the future flying about me. Anxiety is my new weight-loss program. I think I'll write a weight-loss book about the virtues of worrying...
1 comment:
Shame, shame, shame, to say 'womb' on a public site! Grandpa Frankman is rolling over in his grave no doubt since he forbade us to even say 'pregnant'. Tsk Tsk. And get on with naming the jam--teasing is so mean! And can I sample the jam soon?
Post a Comment