Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nanny Tuesday

Today is what I am now calling, "Nanny Tuesday" and I am loving today. Starting three weeks ago, my mom started watching my two girls on Tuesdays for me so that I could get some things done that are more difficult to do with them around...or just rest.

The first Nanny Tuesday I made the quilt mentioned and shown on this post.

The second Nanny Tuesday...I visited an old friend of mine whom I was in nursery with and all the way up through Laurels--that was time well spent.

Today...it is a little after eleven o'clock in the morning...I have three loads of laundry going, I tested the fire alarm system in the three apartment buildings I manage (I wonder if I woke anyone up...) and I started cleaning the kitchen.

I am at crossroads...use this time and have the whole house clean before I pick up the girls or option #2...go visit a lady in my ward that I've been wanting to see and then do absolutely nothing...like watch Sound of Music without the sound of children...

Or...waste time typing on my blog about what I should do... I should get moving! Have a great Tuesday you all...I know that no matter what I do, I will!

No comments: