I've been going to the gym and walking on the treadmill for a few months. I haven't had a migraine or non-migraine headache from increased activity for a long time and so...I had the urge to run today in the middle of my brisk walk.
Not running the whole time, just intervals of 15-45 seconds every three to four minutes. It was fun. Well, my body didn't think so, in fact, I felt like my chest would explode. But that is just out of shape body talking. I feel like I broke through a plateau and my heart was thanking me.
Also...it reminded me of Fatty McGee. I know, it is childish to find Adam Sandler's "There All Gonna Laugh At You" CD hilarious...but I do. And though there are some nasty things on it, there are some very funny things.
"Awhh....Kimberlee....why did you go running on the treadmill?"
"I like running; it's fun!"
By the way, I have no idea what this picture is of. But the audio from the CD (note: not video or SNL skit--from his CD) is on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment