Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ice cream cones

If you haven't watched a three-year-old eat an ice cream cone lately...do it!! After taking the rent deposit to the bank today (I manage an apartment complex) I stopped through McDonald's and got the girls cones. Madeline took forever and we waited for her to finish her cone before we went into the grocery store. So cute...mouth covered in ice cream and such concentration and mostly, such satisfaction.

I wish I had my camera with me...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hey way to go on the music! Go Kimberlee, its your birthday! Yesterday my blog was totally under construction, today it's much better...I found a place to get blog backgrounds for free...http://thecutestblogontheblock.com---and they have tutorials on how to make your own background and other tricks under "blog secrets" on the left. Someday when I have time (yeah right)
BTW What is even funnier than a 3 year old eating an icecream cone is watching Micah watch a 3 year old! Total agitation and disgust! Every five seconds "Hurry you gotta lick over here now. Oh man, Your drippin down there" Jacksen is almost 5 now and because of the play by play instructionals he's fairly good at the Ice cream cone now...and of course he always chooses chocolate. :)

Rachel said...

oh yeah I looked at your instructions for the quilt and was completely confused. So I'm going to give you the kudos on that one and not attempt to ruin yards of fabric.