Friday, July 4, 2008

Blah Blah Blog

Does it ever feel self-indulgent/self-absorbed to have a blog? I personally love reading other people's blogs and seeing what they're up to. I like to know their thoughts on things, see pictures of their family and hear about Johnny's first day to kindergarten.

But personally, spending so much time on my blog, putting my music on it, talking about myself (blah, blah, blah!)...it just seems so very American and self-centered. But, hey! I am an American (Happy 4th of July, by the way) and I'm entitled to this indulgence, right?

If anything, I get to call it "journaling" and have it for myself. It's not like this blog reaches more than three people anyway.

Well...there is my self absorbed soap box.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is the whole purpose of a blog although I am spending way too much time on it now...I am supposed to be making patato salad for our 4th of July get together with our friends....better quick commenting and go.:)