My good friend Rachel had me go to playlist.com for my blog's music. 100 songs...I now have 10 songs left to add. I went through everything on the top of my head of songs I like--though they didn't have everything, they had quite a variety. I searched from my current likes to deep into my childhood. My earliest childhood memory with music is dancing ballet in my bedroom for my stuffed animals and babies with Neil Diamond's "Coming to America"....today!!! Not the classical ballet music for me.
I'm a bit eclectic with my musical tastes and I owe this to my family. My dad likes jazz, mom likes Classical, with my sister I listened to 80's Duran Duran and such, my oldest brother liked the top 40's stuff and my older brother was all classic rock. And then my own things slipped in there. But really, I owe a lot of my love for a variety of music to all the members of my family. If it hadn't been for their individual tastes, I wouldn't have been exposed to so many great artists.
No comments:
Post a Comment