Sometimes I think nothing of it. Other times I remember this occurs only when mischief is at hand, and always by my three year old.
The other day was one of those times when I thought nothing of it.
Later that evening, Geoff asked if I knew about the frosting.
No. But at that moment I remembered the silverware drawer shutting followed by a run down to a bedroom and then a shut door.
This is what I found:
at least she used a spoon....
She's a problem solver. Geoff and I are constantly impressed by the solutions she comes up with to various problems. This solution came when Mama says things like, "No. No more candy."
The funniest thing about this is that we have a very similiar picture, but a different year, apartment, frosting, and girl! Though, both are chocolate.
9 comments:
Haha! Wow- she's one smart cookie.... or should I say cupcake? It's great that she used a spoon- that's more manners than I would have bothered with.
A woman after my own heart!
Because sometimes when I'm 26 I like doing the same thing...what?!
Love it! She is definately related to Adam! My kids are also little sneekers. In Rexburg, Noah used to hide marshmallows behind his door because we told him he couldn't have any more...and that started when he wasn't even 2! Our kids.
That's hilarious. It's so funny that both your girls did that exact same thing. Those darned kids! Kayla and Evan are always up to some mischief, especially when it comes to raiding the kitchen. But they don't bother with spoons. Their silverware of choice lately is chopsticks! Who knew!
bwaaahahaha! Funny how your mommy senses heighten to pick up on subtle clues that mischief is at hand - and so totally true. And at least she was obedient. She didn't go for the candy. But you never said anything about frosting...
I found Carter in the corner of the kitchen helping himself to a little frosting a 6:30 am this morning as well. I love independent children.
That is too funny. Looks like she is starting young. I think that was my problem, and to this day I still have a problem. Got to love those kiddos!
Stef
Kimberly! I just barely saw that you commented on my blog! I must have missed it:) Love the frosting incident! Too cute! Congrats on your third kiddo! I am excited to be able to see what is going on with you and your family!
Just so we're all clear!: I'm not having a third child. not yet, anyway. i'm not sure what I wrote on her blog to lead her to thinking that, but I'm not expecting! Hopefully, sometime later this year I will be...
At least they have good taste.
Post a Comment