I think it's been over a year since I've listened to him. Then I saw him on a commercial for Comedy Central. Ladies and Gentlemen, I post, Demetri Martin:
He's going to have a show on Comedy Central. That's just a tease of his humor. I also like that he looks like my brother, Adam.
Also, on current events, Nie is back up, typing and posting on her blog, the Nie Nie Dialogues. That is the best news.
In conclusion, on current events: my kindergartner likes to put stickers on her ears (for earrings), wears many sparkly bracelets (even to bed) and the other day, wore her pearl necklace to school. She's very fancy in her accessorizing. Also, my three and a half year old has gone back to loving life in the nude. I'm not sure when she will make amends with clothing...
5 comments:
She is such a fancy Nancy, I love it. And I LOVE Demetri Martin, he's hilarious. And he's living Tyson's dream of dropping out of law school to do comedy. So I always make sure we do something sobering when we're done watching him, like look at our bank accounts.
Hahahsha. I will have to watch for this guy. And you are right he does look like Adam.
Your girls crack me up especially little Madeline. I think she is probably the most like you as a kid. Maybe I am wrong but your hummor sure does come thru when you post about her!
My brother loves his comedy, and we do as well! Hearing about your little girls warms my heart. I just want to squish them.
Your girls are adorable, such beauties besides! Thanks for having them because they surely do entertain us with their comments and ideas, to say nothing of their ability to accessorize (the true mark of a great woman!).
Me and Maddie, like peas in a pod. I have never made amends with clothing, but social pressure has forced me into wearing them on a regular basis. I'm sure she will succumb one day too. In the mean time, she's little and I say "Live it up!"
Also, so far you have posted many hilarious things I love: Business Time, Jan, and now Demetri Martin? You have fab taste my friend...assuming my taste is fab. :) A lot of times it's just twisted.
Post a Comment