So I've never actually posted on being accident prone (or perhaps this has naturally come up through my stories?) or left handed.
I read this and thought it about time I post something about it. Of course...if it were depreciating evidence against left-handers, perhaps I wouldn't post it, right? Ha-Ha. Then I would say, "That is so not true!" But, in my pompousness, I will say that I'm sure the research done was thorough and accurate. Ha! (I wish I could think of something else to write for the sound of my laughter...though often I find my laugh obnoxious and explosive so "Ha!" will work okay for now...)
Fun Left-hander facts about my family:
My dad is left-handed.
My sister is left-handed.
(My mother and two brothers are right-handed.)
My oldest daughter, Annalise is left-handed....though she throws right-handed often.
With my left hand I: write, drink, stir, kiss, steer, sleep, clean, and hold the remote control.
I cut with scissors and knives right-handed. I don't throw balls often enough to know how I do this, I'm not athletic. Do you know who is? Shaq. He once said, "I can shoot with my left hand, I can shoot with my right hand, I'm amphibious." Well...how lovely to be...hem, hem...amphibious. I, however, find myself ambidextrous with not only politics, but my hands. Perhaps this is because the world is right handed and I've learned to adapt? I don't know.
I love those kind of articles though...I can blame my memory, which is bad, but perhaps normal (I hope it is not normal--I wouldn't want any of you to have my poor memory) on being left-handed. On the flip side, because a scientist did a study, I can assume my IQ is higher than my counterparts...right... It is high, though...according to an Internet IQ test. :) I joke, I hope you know. I assume those Internet IQ tests aren't too valid. According to my test results, I am so close to genius level that you all assume I am a genius, even though I actually am a few steps below that level....according to the test results...you know, it probably was a scientist who developed the Internet IQ test so....
2 comments:
So don't you love when your toddlers start thinking they are old enough to delve into the "serious" stuff like marriage :) and by the way I think leftys are cool...My dad is...and not one of his 8 children are...interesting.
My mom is left handed. She's convinced that she was a twin in utero, but one of the twins didn't survive, because of some study that she read about the majority of left handed people being mirror twins. I have no idea where she read this, but she talks about it alot.
Post a Comment