I'm very "Pro-Life" and this is one of the things that makes me "Republican"...a lot of other things make me a "Democrat"...I hate that I feel pressure to pick a party. But I remain and claim "Independent" because my views are strong and ambidextrous.
Given that, this is a bit much.
I am so grateful for a religion that urges its members to vote, but remains neutral on how one should vote. Just to name one small item of gratitude for the Gospel of Jesus Christ...
And given that, it's stance on abortion is very clear.
2 comments:
Excellent comments about thinking through how your political choices fit for you; and that your religious principles support good thinking. Also I like that you express gratitude that knowledge and free choice are compatible! And that they are blessings that support your wonderful life!
Mom
as my mom says, "I'm a conservative conservationist" oh and by the way, I love your "great blogging idea" That has happened to me more times than I care to admit since being pregnant with marcus...warning the more kids you have the more spacey you get seriously...@ my brothers wedding, I was so focused on getting out to go feed marcus, that I gave my brother a hug in the sealing room and walked straight past his new bride without even talking to her and I didn't remember it until I was sitting on the toilet, yes that's right, later that night at the reception; and even then I wasn't sure and had to go ask her and then when she confirmed it I had to apologize and re-congratulate them. Yeah, I'm losing it
Post a Comment