For legal reasons, I won't state anything bad about OXO Good Grips' Mandolin.
For moral reasons, I won't state anything good about it.
I will simply say that it is going back for a different model. Maybe a V-shaped model. Any model, really, that is sharp, that will actually cut vegetables, would be a winner.
1 comment:
oh, man! I was inspired and going to look into one. I have been thinking of getting one for years. They look so cool on the info-mercials. Speaking of info-mercials, I just bought the bullet blender. It may do what you are looking for. It chops, dices, blends, etc. and it is awesome. I just look for things to use it for. It is at Walmart for about $50.00. Check it out online and see if it would cut it for you (litterally!! HA!) Miss you guys! Little Ricky and big Jakie would love to come say hi!
Post a Comment