Saturday, February 21, 2009

What my fanny says about me...

Recognize this?

I assume you've had the pleasure. They've been out for several years now. I see them all the time. I have to read them. I read things. Man oh man, why do people put words on their rears?

I saw a lady with a rather large bottom wearing some shorts or sweats the other day with the word PINK boldly typed on the back. Well at first I didn't see the P or the I, and I thought for sure it was going to spell out JUNK. That would have been perfect. She had some junk in her trunk!

I pointed it out to Geoff and then we proceeded to think of really great things for people to have on their bottoms. More fitting things.

Like:

FAT...or to be trendy, PHAT.

I also think UGLY would fit the bill for many...or FLABBY.

I then thought HAIRY would be funny and Geoff came up with SMELLY and I thought that was the best.

LUMPY

BUBBLE

CUTE

TIGHT

PIMPLY

FLAT

SWEATY (this would be perfect in the gym)

The list goes on and on in describing bottoms better than JUICY or PINK. I realize those are labels from companies, but when people wear labels on their bottoms, there are so many more options one can label with. So come on people, let's be honest..because I'm sorry, most bottoms are not pink, and they're certainly not juicy.

4 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Great post - Now I am invisioning people with bumpy bums, arg... thanks. I have also thought about this. I think it is mainly because when ever I see someone with a juicy or something else on their rear it is someone who shouldn't be wearing something exploiting their not so perfect rear. It seems like anyone who wears something like that should really have bumpy or smelly on it. Heck, that is what mine should say. My husband always says, "spandex isn't a right it is a privilege." That saying should go for people who have stuff written on their bums too.

Your posts are always good for a laugh - thanks!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I always am a bit annoyed when people have things on their butt. It's impossible not to read it, and I feel a little tricked into looking at somebody's butt. Reeled in, you know? I always think, "Thank a lot!" afterward like someone just flashed me. Or a little embarassed that someone might have SEEN me being sucked into a butt watching incident. "No! I'm not gay! It was just writing and I'm trained to read writing!" Oh well.

Heidi said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That was funny!
I have to say that your last comment about "juicy" not applying, it could apply if you've ever been in my home after Ryan's eaten bean burritos! gross, I know. :)
So going from your description, mine would probably read something like this: flat, bumpy, lumpy, and oftentimes smelly. tmi, I know.
Keep up the funny posts! They're great for reading while stressed with my day.

Holly said...

You make me laugh! I'm with you, I hate clothes with words on them. Especially draped across lumpy parts of peoples bodies.