Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoulder Shake and Shimmy

I dance in the car. I do. I can't help it.

Dignity is important to Geoff; so to the relief of many of my loved ones, Geoff has tamed me a little bit over the years. A little bit.

But, I still dance in the car. I can't help it.

Not when people are looking, of course. (And speaking of which: hey buddy, in the car next to mine: I can see you picking your nose. It's only your rear windows that are tinted.)

When the song is right, my hips move from side to side in the seat, and my shoulders shake and shimmy. Just ever so slightly. So not for all music, but every once in a while, a song comes on the radio and it moves me. Physically.

I've got to share with you one of my favorites right now. Feel free to turn up the music, stand up, and then dance. I promise it will make you happy:



I haven't forgotten to finish the report on my trip. I will do that soon.

Also, I will be talking about tomatillos. Bet you're excited about that.

2 comments:

Calley said...

I heart this song. And I heart tomatillos. So naturally I will be tuning in to your next post.

carol said...

You're so funny! Especially about the judging guy in the next car, picking his nose, watching you dance!! Too funny! Thanks for the music--maybe, just maybe, I'll get up and exercise to it! xo