For a warm up on the signs I will be posting in the next little while, I want to start with this one. I must give due credit to my husband, Geoff, who finds as much humor in life as I do. He was the one who noticed this:

Do you see anything wrong? Maybe not.
It looks like a toy store sign, right? Well, until they added "KIDS "R" US" to the end of "TOYS "R" US" in the same color as the last letter of the original phrase.

Toys "r" u, and Skids "r" us...
5 comments:
Quick! call the store headquarters and see if you get a gift certificate for pointing this out!!!! Geoff is brilliant!
Okay, that is so funny! You just made my day!
Great eyes, Geoff! Yes, skids and kids go so well together! I doubt the store intended what flashed through my mind though: brown tracks--or skids--on kids' underwear! (Can I write that on a blog?) Ditto with M's remark--the corporation--they'll gratefully offer you a thank you gift-$$$-for bringing this gaffe to their tasteful attention.
Good One! Why don't I notice these things?
Jenny: be grateful you don't see these things! It is a combination of bathroom humor, being a stickler, and being judgemental that brings these observations on...
life would be easier on me, and others, if i wasn't a stickler.
Post a Comment